sreda, 22. oktober 2014

♡How are you all doing?♡

Hello cutiepies!

Today was such a cute day, I got some things for Millie and I really hope I can get her (somehow her owner doesn't reply my messages anymore and I am super terribly afraid ,_, ).

I hope you all are happy. If not, have a picture of a cute cat and smile! ^___^



Also, I am thinking about who should I cosplay/what should I wear for Makkon (our somekind of new year's convention) and I am searching for a wig (a colored one, not just dark brown) and I guess I'll chose the outfit later. If you know any really cheap and good wigs from ebay or something let me know! (I am looking for something medium/long, pastelish colors or orange or idk something cute). I'll stop talking now haha.

Thank you for reading this, I hope you all are feeling good, I am always here if you need someone to talk to so don't be afraid to message me! c: 

(I should really start studying now kms ;A; )

Mata neh~

Fayelina


Follow me on tumblr 
Follow me on instagram: fayelinachan
Follow me on facebook

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar