nedelja, 19. oktober 2014

♡UPDATE♡

HELLO CUTIES!

It has been quite a long time but I haven't been sure about what I'd wanna write here and what not because my life is super boring; waking up, going to school, coming home and studying, it's just so usual and yeah, haha,

The reason I'm writing now is because I want to update you (or smth haha) about some stuff! 
I am super happy!

After my first review, Uniqso decided to sponsor me (yay!!!). But more about that when I get my product and write a review about that.

I also sold my first thing on CuteHarajuku's shop on storenvy! THANK YOU lovely person who used my code! (It's just " Fayelina " and it offers you a 10% discount!). 


Yesterday I went outside with my boyfriend, Jon, and it was such a lovely day!


He's such a little dork when it comes to selfies and that makes him super-ultra-adorable! I love him so much!


Also, it's kinda like a life-breaker happening for me now. My ultimate wish is slowly coming true. The thing is, I always loved dogs and after our last died of old age (I was like 7 years old or smth) my dad didn't want another dog. I spent 10 years begging him for one, I made so many plans and tried so many stuff and it never actually meant anything to him. ;____;
The thing is-I am going to be 18 now (like in 6 months but yeah haha). It's kinda a big thing for me because I'll be able to do everything that I want. So I was like "Once I turn 18 I will get a dog." and my dad was always against it-UNTIL TONIGHT.
I'm kinda going crazy about it because ITS BEEN 10 YEARS. I am looking for a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel in either Blenheim or Ruby color! I loved that breed since I first saw it on a dog show when I was little! Jon and I decided to name her Millie (we want a female). It's gonna be our first dog and kinda our first baby and UGGGH it's so cute!
My mom and I will call somebody uh uh that has an ad on internet and yeah I hope there still is a female available! I am literally ready to get it at any second, I'm super nervous and excited, I cried a lot from happiness today and it's just idk perfect. I really hope I get it quick!!!



Also my makeup and my brows were perfect yesterday so lemme just show you a black and white selfie of it, haha!
Also I dyed my hair (this is my real hair, not a wig or anything) with my favorite hair color brand ever (it literally always turns out perfect!). I haven't been able to dye my tips since July, like they wouldn't hold the dye in, I went to a hair salor 2 times and I dyed it at home twice and nothing worked until I've put this color on! I am happy with this dark brown shade!

So, this will be everything for today because my mom wants me to go to sleep so yup. Thank you for reading and keep following this blog if you want to know about my future steps!
Luvs ya'all! ^u^

Fayelina


Follow me on tumblr 
Follow me on instagram: fayelinachan
Follow me on facebook

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar